THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF PARTY PHONE MESSAGES:
- Thou shalt include the ticket price information.
- Thou shalt refrain from rambling about thy philosophical beliefs.
- Thou shalt be punctual. Tary not after the promised hour.
- Thou shalt keep the music at the beginning to a minimum.
- Thou shalt play music representative of the music played at the gathering.
- Thou shalt keep the background music low enough for callers to hear thy
- Thou shalt summarize the location before going into long-winded directions.
- Thou shalt not insult the caller or overstate the lineup, lest bad karma
accumulate against thee.
- Thou shalt not record the message if thou hast an heavy accent; be not
full of pride, but let thy non-accented brother or sister record the message.
- Thou shalt not speak of PLUR on the phone message, only to hold a party
that looketh like no more than a beer bust, lest thy fellow ravers strike
thee for blasphemy.